How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask linda_us Your Own Question
linda_us, Master's Degree
Category: Single Problem
Satisfied Customers: 476
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
Type Your Single Problem Question Here...
linda_us is online now

Uk tax for uk verified tax professional only I am uk

Customer Question

uk tax for sam uk verified tax professional onlyI am uk national living in Australia for tax purposes. I pay UK tax on my uk savings and investments. Am i required to declare to HMRC my foreign/Australian investment returns?
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Single Problem
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 4 months ago.

Please tell me that since when you are living in Austrailia.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
since august 2016 - but this is a question for a tax professional - I have specifically requested sam (she is a UK verified tax professional)
Expert:  F. Naz replied 4 months ago.

Oh sorry, I did not see that, Opting out so SAM can help, thanks.

Expert:  F. Naz replied 4 months ago.


More than 24 hours has passed and you have not heart from the expert, so you want me to help you?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
then i will have to cancel the question - ultimately i want a verified uk tax professional to answer this question - there is something not quite right with this site, i can't find a category for uk tax professional yet i can find french/canadian/usa tax, weird
Expert:  F. Naz replied 4 months ago.
Okay, contact customer service for such matter, thanks.