How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask F. Naz Your Own Question
F. Naz
F. Naz, B.Com
Category: Single Problem
Satisfied Customers: 5773
Experience:  Have completed B.Com and CA Finalist
Type Your Single Problem Question Here...
F. Naz is online now

On 7/11/17 the county court business centre entered judgment

This answer was rated:

On 7/11/17 the county court business centre entered judgment against a defendant. As the plaintiff my next step is to apply for an attachment of earnings. How long do I have before I have to apply for an attachment of earnings, is there a deadline ? Thanks

I read the rules for applying an attachment of earning and did not find any time limitations or deadline to apply.

You please also visit the link and see for your self

I have find this too for you, please read as it might also help to solve your query.

What if I disagree with the order made by the court?

You or your creditor have 14 days to tell the court you disagree with the terms of the order. You should write to the court and keep a copy of your letter. You may have asked for the order to be suspended and need to give the court more details about why your employment may be affected. You may find the court has set the instalments too high. A hearing will be arranged in your local County Court hearing centre with a District Judge in their private rooms. Make sure you go to the hearing and take with you your personal budget and details of your other debts. At the hearing you should explain to the District Judge why the level of the attachment of earnings will cause problems or how the order will affect your job if it is not suspended.

Note:- If you found my information helpful then kindly rate or accept it as this is the only way to get credits for my efforts,

The link for rules is here:-

F. Naz and other Single Problem Specialists are ready to help you