Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd,
Experience:  Owner/Partner at Bargain Box
99457030

Top stitching thread not sewing, singer confidence, about 6

Customer Question

top stitching thread not sewing
JA: What's the sewing machine's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: singer confidence, about 6 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Category: Small Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
adjusted tension now but top thread is still too tight,can still pull the top thread straight out.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Martyn Lloyd replied 1 year ago.

Please take a good look through my Troubleshooting Guide for looping thread

It may take more than one exchange to get a fix, so please work with me, you are my eyes and ears here.

Note that I am in Australia, (where phone support is not available) so any time difference may mean delays in any online exchange…and I am only here on and off... we are not staff, just as and when we have some spare time to help out, this is just an online Help Desk really. We have our own businesses to run as well as some time here to help out

Just get back to me as and when, and I will reply when I am able

If you feel that I have helped to answer your questions or lead you to a solution/decision, please remember to rate my performance positively, using Rating Stars at the top of the page, before you leave so that we can close the file, as it is the only acknowledgement we receive for our time and experience.

If you need more help with this, please reply with as much detail as you can.

​​Sometimes an uploaded photo or two can be very helpful .... here's how

Cheers

Martyn