drcool299
drcool299, Small Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been working with house hold appliances for the past 28 years.
11923974

A new 7465 sewing machine. When setting up the machine the

Customer Question

A new 7465 sewing machine. When setting up the machine the thread tension fell into bottom of the machine and I cannot get it out
JA: What's the sewing machine's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Singer 7465 Confidence
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If I could be informed how to do it I will try. If unsuccessful I would buy a new one
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
Expert:  Martyn Lloyd replied 3 years ago.

Sometimes an uploaded photo or two can be very helpful .... here's how

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl