drcool299
drcool299, Small Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been working with house hold appliances for the past 15 years.
11923974

My powerstart 650w 2stroke generator will start & run but no

Customer Question

my powerstart 650w 2stroke generator will start & run but no voltage output
JA: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: no, no voltage when motor running
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes if possible
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: did not run, left in shed, bought caravan, hauled out geny, got running(i am a mechanic), no output voltage, i have meters
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 13 days ago.
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 10 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  JamesI replied 9 days ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is***** see you raised a question some time ago do you still require assistance?