James
James, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

I have a Bissell proheat 2x revolution pet pro 20666. Brand

I have a Bissell proheat 2x revolution pet pro 20666. Brand new. The brushes don't rotate.
JA: How old is your Bissell appliance?
Customer: Brand new. Arrived Wednesday. Took out of box yesterday.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bissell? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Brushes have never rotated. Tried to use. Have not attempted any mechanical interference.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No, the brushes not rotating is the only problem.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I would like an answer.

Hi my name is***** am one of the experts, to confirm the vacuum\suction is working but the agitator for the carpet is not working?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Brand new. Just out of box. Everything appears to function - the shampoo/water mix is dispensed, the vacuum sucks it up but the brushes do not rotate.

Are you able to rotate the brush by hand?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
With difficulty. They are pretty inaccessible.

Ok it sounds like its a mechanical failure these brushes dont rotate on the suction but have a motor driving them, since its faulty on delivery I would seek to replace rather than try and repair it yourself as you run the risk of stripping it down to find out the motor has failed and them claiming it was user error and invalidate the warranty in my view.

There isnt any setting which would cause them not to spin, and they shouldnt be that stiff you cant rotate them by hand.

James, Developer
Experience: I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you. Will do.