Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd,
Experience:  Owner/Partner at Bargain Box
99457030

I have a singer machine 2282 have lost lead and pedal can

Customer Question

i have a singer machine 2282 have lost lead and pedal can you please tell me number part and how to obtain them
JA: Do you know the model of your Singer sewing machine? How old is it?
Customer: no only number on machine is 2282 s.num zhv160880235
JA: How long has this been going on with your Singer sewing machine? What have you tried so far?
Customer: want new pedal and lead
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: where to get them
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  Martyn Lloyd replied 2 years ago.

You can order online HERE

Alternatively, any Singer Dealer will be able to order one for you from the warehouse (if they have none in ready stock)

Please remember to rate my input favourably using the Star Ratings at the top of the page, to show your appreciation, and to close the file before you leave, it is the only acknowledgement we receive for our time and knowledge

If you need more help with this, just ask

Martyn

(in the Land of Oz)

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
please cancel my my application.
You're welcome...