JamesI
JamesI, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

I have a water leak on my Karcher K 3.575 pressure washer.

Customer Question

Hi, I have a water leak on my Karcher K 3.575 pressure washer. Its coming from the elbow connector for chemical bottle hose, and see no way of removing it. I have had a look for one and it seems to be a push in part as opposed to being thread. It may only need an O ring seal, but unsure if there is an easy way to remove it without damaging the valve to check. Here are the details I have for ordering a replacement from "Spares2you" :- Detergent Suction Valve 9.001-741.0
SKU:
(###) ###-####MPN:
9.001-741.0
EAN:
4039784470071
Any tips on removal yould be handy.CheersJim Simpson
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  JamesI replied 9 days ago.

Hi my name is***** am one of the JA experts.

There isnt a easy way its just a pull out job, try not to twist it, I find warming it up with a heat gun can help and using penetrating oil works well.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Ok cheers. Will give it a go.
Thanks for now.
Expert:  JamesI replied 8 days ago.

Great