JamesI
JamesI, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

The blue light at the back of my machine isn’t working,

Hello , the blue light at the back of my machine isn’t working
JA: What's the brand and model of your lighting? How old is it?
Customer: sorry, it’s a Jura milk cooler
JA: How long has this been going on with your Jura lighting? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The cooler seems to be still running
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: it’s the first time the blue light has ever gone off completely

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I am happy to wait

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is*****'m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your appliance, I know this must be frustrating. Hopefully we can get this resolved quickly.

To confirm the cooler is running, an dispensing milk as normally, just the blue light is no longer showing?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hello , just the blue light not functioning

Ok, this is most likely a fault on the PCB, it could be the LED. How old is the cooler?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
4 years

Ok as the appliance is out of warranty and functioning normally I would suggest it is most likely a lose connection, however the cost of stripping it down and repairing it would probably make it uneconomical to repair since the general life expectancy for these devices is around 5-6 years where used regularly, and since its still working a repair wouldnt offer any real value other than comfort its still on and working.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Ok , thanks for your advice !

So that I can close the question please rate the response provided using the star rating at the top of this page, have a good day.

JamesI, Developer
Experience: I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I did it before ����