Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a Bosch Tassimo coffee machine and it has just

Customer Question

I have a Bosch Tassimo coffee machine and it has just stopped working. Can you tell me what is wrong with it please?
JA: Do you know the model of your Tassimo coffee maker? How old is it?
Customer: It is just over 3 years old.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Tassimo coffee maker? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It has been going on for just one week. I have not tried anything yet.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No I not think so.
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

Please write me exactly what is not working on the device. Could it still turn on? If so, which LED is lit? If it glows what color? I need more information so that I can best help him. If you don't get it switched on at all, the fuse may have failed. If it gets switched on and doesn't work then it may need to be descaled.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal