Tim JA
Tim JA, Mechanic
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I bought a breville kettle in November 2020 but it has

Customer Question

I bought a breville kettle in November 2020 but it has started to leak and show corrosion around the bottom of the kettle.
JA: How old is your Breville appliance?
Customer: 10 months old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Breville kettle? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It has leaked for a few weeks. I don't know what
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Category: Small Appliance
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
My mobile no is***********
Expert:  Tim JA replied 9 days ago.

Good morning, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

This sounds like a product fault, and you should claim under the warranty. To start that process, please call the customer services team on 0800 525 089 and they should be able to help you.

If this doesn't answer your question, please come back to me.

_____

There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
The number you have given me is incorrect
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I have just paid £5
Expert:  Tim JA replied 9 days ago.

Hm, I don't know why that number isn't working. Please use the following online contact form to contact the team:

https://www.breville.co.uk/customerservicecontact?cid=contactus