James
James, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

My Dyson V6 the head does not stay on when connected to the

Customer Question

My Dyson V6 the head does not stay on when connected to the cord-free section.
JA: How old is your Dyson vacuum?
Customer: About 2 years maybe?
JA: How long has this been going on with your Dyson vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: My cleaner tried it last week.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No I do not think so.
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  James replied 13 days ago.

Where the head doesn't stay attached it suggests the clip mechanism has failed, where the Dyson is less than 2 years old it will be covered under warranty, for this reason would start by contact the service team on 0800(###) ###-####and see if you can get a replacement floor head under warranty.

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you have any follow up questions then please let me know.