Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have cleaned my dyson and washed the filter and find no

Customer Question

I have cleaned my dyson and washed the filter and find no blockages but stil it says there is a blockage and starts & stops ! What can I do ?
JA: Do you know the model of your Dyson vacuum? How old is it?
Customer: dyson v11 bought last year
JA: How long has this been going on with your Dyson vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just yesterday and then I washed the filter !
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I helped the filter dry this morning with a hair dryer !
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

Good Day

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

There are different things when such a mistake happens. It may be that the engine is no longer in order or the battery. But constipation can still occur. Please do a test phase here: remove all accessories including the filter. And then press the button for at least 10 seconds for vacuuming. What happens then?

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal