Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I am looking for a charger for my cordless vacum cleaner.

Hi, I am looking for a charger for my cordless vacum cleaner. Attached
JA: What's the brand and model of your vacuum? How old is it?
Customer: Model no. 731011. Serial no. 20 003498.
JA: What have you tried so far with your vacuum?
Customer: I lost the charger for this and I only have it 9 months.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It says only use charger YLIXA-U260040.

Good Day

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

here is a link where you can order a replacement charger:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Replacement-Battery-Charger-YLJXA-U260040-Adaptor/dp/B07Y8NDQQY/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=YLJXA-U260040&qid=1631447344 .&sr=8-1

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** ordered this on amazon.

Please and I wish you very good luck and success in doing so. You can write a message again at any time. I am always at your disposal. You can always take my help. You are always welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk