Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

How do i replace the cluster luminous light in my aeg

how do i replace the cluster luminous light in my aeg microwave MC2660.
JA: How old is your AEG microwave?
Customer: I think we bought in about 2010.
JA: How long has this been going on with your AEG microwave? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It is the light behind the digital display, which shows cooking time etc.The display is now very dim and difficult to read.The rest of the oven works well.The only thing we have tried to put a hand near the display to shield some of the light from the room.This makes it a bit easier to read.We have got a spare bulb from yourselves.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

If you give me the exact model number or the pnc number, I can first call up the exploded view and look at the spare parts list. Accordingly, I can also give him more information. It may be that you get a spare part for it where you can easily exchange it.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Model number MC2660E AEG microwave oven.As I have already said, we have the spare part, which we bought from AEG. We just need to know how to fit it.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Don’t call me.Please just explain it via live chat.

I can call up a spare parts list with the pnc number from their nameplate. I would have to call up the exploded view once. I really need this number.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
we already have the spare part 405 51 12-07/4.I don’t want to call you.Please just tell me how to fit it in live chat.

The telephone service is automatically called up or offered. I have no influence on it. You can ignore it. I wrote to you earlier that I need the pnc number to call up an exploded view. If you give me this number, I will call up the exploded view and then suggest how to do it.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
The pnc number is *****

Now I have called up the exploded view. You have to remove the complete outer casing to open the screws of the display and the control unit. When you have removed the outer cover, the screws for the operating surface must also all be removed. Have you already loosened all these screws?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.

Okay, once you have unscrewed the screws from the surface, you should be able to remove the first cover and then the media surface and then the lighting.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
ok

Ok good luck