KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Handyman
Experience:  Worked on Electronics for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a Bosch cordless vacuum Athlet 25.2 which is fully

Customer Question

I have a Bosch cordless vacuum Athlet 25.2 which is fully charged but is not switching on??
JA: Do you know the model of your Bosch vacuum? How old is it?
Customer: possibly three years old and as I said it is Called Athlet and is 25.2 V is that enough?
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just tried to use it that is all
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I have no idea???
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 15 days ago.

Good afternoon,

You have reached Justanswer UK, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance.

I understand how frustrating that can be.

Please provide its complete model number (starts with E nr).

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Where is this number???

Phone call message is optional and premium service. Sorry, I am not available for phone calls, and I am happy to help via chat. However, if you opt for phone call then another expert will call you based on their availability.

The model number is ***** on the label and starts with E nr.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Forget it

No problem however, without the information requested in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

This indicates either the charger is faulty and/or battery will need replacement.

You may try this:

Please leave it unplugged for few minutes.

Then press and hold the ON button; whilst holding the ON button put the charger back on and let go the button after around 20 seconds.

See if it works, if the issue is still there, I am afraid the battery pack and/or charger will need replacement.

Usually the battery lasts for around 3-4 years.

You may contact Bosch at 0344(###) ###-####/strong> to order the part.

Please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!

I hope you enjoyed your experience with Justanswer UK today.

Have a wonderful day.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I don't want to spend £16 on a phone call without any assurance of it being of any use at all. So far not impressed

You may try this:

Have a wonderful day.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
This is of no use to me. I am 85 and on crutches and have no idea as to where to find the number
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I don’t want a Just Answer account. Not aware of opening one. Please close it. Find the service unhelpful and always wanting more money

You may try this:

Have a wonderful day.