KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Handyman
Experience:  Worked on Electronics for more than 15 years
70193065

I have bought a hotpoinf MWH 2621 but can’t work out how to

Customer Question

I have bought a hotpoinf MWH 2621 but can’t work out how to input my own microwave times it has auto recipes but I need to input my own times for some cooking thanks
JA: Do you know the model of your Hotpoint microwave? How old is it?
Customer: MWH 2621 MB and was delivered yesterday
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hotpoint microwave? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Have tried pressing the clock and hoping this would lead to time for microwaving, otherwise nothing as no icon I can see in the leaflet shows you how to do this
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: please just help me to use my microwave without it being a set menu item just want to be able to put an item in and set the microwave time myself not choose a auto cook selection
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 14 days ago.

Good afternoon,

You have reached Justanswer UK, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance.

I understand how frustrating that can be.

You have to press the MICROWAVE button and then turn the dial to select the time and then press OK.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Many thanks was confusing as it gives you the wattage but selected that and then the time came up but we also had nothing in there so placed a cup of water in there many thanks

Perfect, please click here to download its User Manual.

Please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!

I hope you enjoyed your experience with Justanswer UK today.

Have a wonderful day.