KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Handyman
Experience:  Worked on Electronics for more than 15 years
70193065

I have just moved into my home and used my micro wave twice

Customer Question

I have just moved into my home and used my micro wave twice and an error has come up E-3 I have register th product
JA: What's the brand and model of your microwave? How old is it?
Customer: Brand new BFL523MSOB SERIAL NUMBER (Z-Nr) 814871 purchased on 13/08/2021
JA: How long has this been going on with your microwave? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have used the micro wave 3 times and happened on the 4 th time of using. An Error comes up E-3, i have turned it off at the mains and switched back on still error comes up, the micro wave is built into my kitchen cabinet.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: nope
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 8 days ago.

Good afternoon,

You have reached Justanswer UK, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance.

I understand how frustrating that can be.

If you don’t mind, please allow me a few minutes to check its schematics and then type the answer.

E3 is fault in automatic door opening system. As the appliance is still under warranty, you will have to contact Bosch at 03448 928 979 to book repair.

Please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!
I hope you enjoyed your experience with Justanswer UK today.
Have a wonderful day.