KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Handyman
Experience:  Worked on Electronics for more than 15 years
70193065

My air fryer [morphy richards] has stopped working ,is there

Customer Question

hello my air fryer [morphy richards] has stopped working ,is there anyone that services/repairs these .i am in Dublin
JA: What's the brand and model of your air fryer? How old is it?
Customer: its a morphy richards healthy air fryer mod no.480001 serial no.17008897
JA: How long has this been going on with your air fryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: this is about four years old but hadnt been used for ages then grand kids moved in and we started to use it reguarly ,it worked great for about six months and then just stopped .we just checked that power was going in.and not much else would it be the element and can these be replaced and where would i get it checked out?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not really just seems to be dead.
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 15 days ago.

Good afternoon and Welcome to Justanswer,

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today.

Yes, I am afraid, the element in your fryer is faulty and will need replacement.

You may call Morphy Richards at +353 (0)1(###) ###-####to book repair or click here to check list of repair centers in Dublin.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

I hope I was able to answer your question.

If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert.

You'll have the option to do that on your "My Questions" page if you choose to rate our interaction or you can request me by name if you wish.

Have a wonderful day.