Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have an inbuilt Neff microwave. The clock is showing. It

I have an inbuilt Neff microwave. The clock is showing. It allows me to put the time in/ wattage etc. press start nothing happens
JA: Do you know the model of your Neff microwave? How old is it?
Customer: it’s only just over two years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff microwave? What have you tried so far?
Customer: only started today. Tried turning on and off at mains!
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Where is the model number? As there’s a sticker on her but not sure which one it is…
Good Evening 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

It is possible that your control board or door switch is faulty or defective. Can you send me a photo of your control panel and display when it is switched on so that I can examine it? Below the message box you have a place where you can attach photos.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
File attached (S2SLG12)
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
File attached (64TTT23)

Everything looks OK on the control panel to the display. Then either your control board or door switch is out of order. Please close the door more firmly and hold it shut. Try to start the microwave again.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
The door is very firmly shut/ won’t close anymore. Doesn’t make a difference if hold it down
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
This but on the clock has also gone!

Okay, so we have tried it once to see whether it has a loose contact or not. If you say that there is no difference, then either the door switch or the control board is unfortunately defective. It is recommended that you switch off the unit and the power supply from the wall for at least one to two hours. Then switch it on again and try it out. This is how you create a reset.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Ok I’ll try that thank you. Otherwise can it be repaired or do we just have to get a new one?

Of course, it can be repaired. The repair would cost between 100-200 pounds depending on the defective component. It is your decision whether you want to have it repaired or not.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Many thanks for your help

Please good luck and success