James
James, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

I have a Bissell smart clean pet vacuum and when I’m using

Hi, I have a Bissell smart clean pet vacuum and when I’m using it the power head keeps cutting out intermittently and I’m unsure why
JA: Do you know the model of your Bissell vacuum? How old is it?
Customer: it's only around 6 months old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bissell vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i checked the hose for blockages and cleaned the filters and emptied the canister but it still seems to do it. I tried turning off the power head but as soon as I turned it back on it started doing the same again. It’s in a holiday property and I noticed it last time I used it when we stayed there a few weeks back
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

What is the model number of your appliance, and how old is it?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
It’s a Bissell Smart pet cylinder vacuum and it’s roughly 6 months old
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I’m not actually at the property so can’t go through it on the phone

To confirm the suction \ vacuum continues but the brushed on the power head are stopping?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.

Ok then it suggests the brushes are binding I would check to see if you have any fluff or debris around the brushes which may prevent them from spinning freely.

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Thanks. I’ll have a look when we are at the property next time

I have been asked to acknowledge I have closed the question, have a great day, should you need further assistance please do reply back and this will reopen the question.