KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Handyman
Experience:  Worked on Electronics for more than 15 years
70193065

We have a Jura XJ9 coffee machine, it needs a clean but the

Customer Question

Hello, We have a Jura XJ9 coffee machine, it needs a clean but the cleaning tablets are going straight through to the grounds container? Does it have a part missing?
JA: How old is your Jura coffee maker?
Customer: bought in 2016
JA: How long has this been going on with your Jura coffee maker? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I just tried cleaning it just now. It wasn't registering that the cleaning tablet had been put in and I then found them in the grounds container
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Don't think so
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 21 days ago.

Good day and Welcome to Justanswer,

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Jura Impressa Coffee machine.

Have you seen any error codes or flashing lights?

Good day,

Without the information requested in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer however, I hope this helps.

If you are unable to clean it, then I am afraid, this indicates either the brewing unit and/or the pump is faulty and will need replacement.

Alternatively, you may call Jura at +44 1282 868 266 to book repair.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

I hope I was able to answer your question.

If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert.

You'll have the option to do that on your "My Questions" page if you choose to rate our interaction or you can request me by name if you wish.

Have a wonderful day.