James
James, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

My coffee will switch on and the display is on but it will

Customer Question

My coffee will switch on and the display is on but it will not work
JA: What specific appliance does this involve?
Customer: russell Hobbs coffee machine
JA: How long has this been going on with your coffee maker? What have you tried so far?
Customer: it has just happened this morning. I have switched it off at the main socket, waited and turned it on again and I have taken out and cleaned all the parts surrounding the filter
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  James replied 14 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 14 days ago.

What is the model number of your appliance, and how old is it?

Expert:  James replied 14 days ago.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice at this time, but happy to elaborate once you provide the additional info. For now I hope you find this initial guidance useful.

Most likely its not in a ready state check if its needing descaled and the water tank correctly seated

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.