James
James, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

Howd, How do I change the motor in my v7 vacuum cleaner, 6

Customer Question

Howd
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: How do I change the motor in my v7 vacuum cleaner
JA: How old is your Dyson vacuum?
Customer: 6 months
JA: How long has this been going on with your Dyson vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have changed the battery but it didn’t help
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I had a new motor delivered this morning but I can’t change it
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  James replied 12 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 12 days ago.

The V7 motor is not a serviceable part, you would buy a complete main body, which includes the housing, motor and flow sensor. If the V7 is 6 months old a new main body will be supplied under the two year warranty offered by Dyson, this can be arranged by calling 0800(###) ###-####/p>

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.