James
James, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

I have a Vax platinum smartwash cleaning machine that is

Customer Question

Hi I have a Vax platinum smartwash cleaning machine that is roughly 18 months old. I recently wanted to clean my carpets and rugs at home and upon use of the machine I realized that the soap dispenser wasn't dispensing any shampoo. I followed the instructions for unblocking but the actual soap dispenser part seems to be broken. How would I go about acquiring a new replacement please?
JA: What's the brand and model of your soap dispenser?
Customer: Solution tank from a Vax platinum smartwash
JA: How long has this been going on with your soap dispenser? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have just told you that it happened recently. The solution tank is broken. I need a new one please
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: How to I go about doing this. I tried to ring the Vax customer service line and it is closed.
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  James replied 12 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 12 days ago.

Which part do you believe needs replaced, the soap dispenser do you mean the floor head, hose nozzle, the water tank or something else?

Expert:  James replied 12 days ago.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice at this time, but happy to elaborate once you provide the additional info. For now I hope you find this initial guidance useful.

A repair can be arranged under warranty by calling the service team on 0330(###) ###-####

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.