James
James, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

I have a shark duo clean. But it now not charging, Just 2

I have a shark duo clean. But it now not charging
JA: Do you know the model of your Shark appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Just 2 years
JA: How long has this been going on with your Shark? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just yesterday and today if changed where which socket it plugs into and nothing
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Nothing

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Does the charging light appear when plugged in?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
No nothing
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
please
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Is anybody there

This is not an immediate service I am afraid, it can take time for experts to respond, but have chased a call back for you.

Are you sure the charger is switched on at the socket the plug \ wire is not damaged and there is power at the socket?