James
James, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

My vac blade 4 the brushes have stopped spinning and making

My vac blade 4 the brushes have stopped spinning and making a terrible noise
JA: What's the brand and model of your vacuum? How old is it?
Customer: vax blade 4 about 2 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i have removed hair and just today the red light on the head came on and now not spinning at all and making bad noise
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: nope

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Please start by following the cleaning process shown in the video here

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
No I did all that already and it is still broken I think it might be the belt if there is one

You can source the part (floor head) we spoke about for around £40 here direct from Vax, should they not be able to arrange an in warranty replacement when calling 0330(###) ###-####/p>