Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Service manager and technician for all brands of engines with 40 + years of experience.
30244710

Morning I have a Wolf petrol lawnmower type 4.42B and I am

Morning
I have a Wolf petrol lawnmower type 4.42B and I am looking for a new blade coupling (holds the blade to the crankshaft). I have looked on the web and from the Wolf web site I have found a model listed as 4.42A and the part number(###) ###-####but will this fit a 4.42B machine which is not listed on their site. If it will can you point me to a supplier of teh spare please.Bob
http://www.centralspares.co.uk/product/coupling-6420400.aspx
it will work on the A and the B and other Wolf models!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi CurtisThanks for this reply but I have looked on the central spares web site and the part does not look the same as the broken one I have in front of me. It is very similar but not the same. Bob
It is the updated replacement. Better than the original!