Hank F.
Hank F., Technician
Experience:  Certified on Onan and Generac generators.
19372534

We have a small engine running a roller for our cricket club

We have a small engine running a roller for our cricket club which refuses to start. My question is does this model 138432 type 0035-E1 code 01060549 have a oil guard?
Assistant: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?
Customer: The fuel is clean and the shut off valve is open
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Just if this model had a oil guard valve. As there was no paper work regarding the engine when the club bought the engine.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.

Yes, this engine has a low oil level sensor to shut the engine down if the oil level gets too low.

Hank F., Technician
Experience: Certified on Onan and Generac generators.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for the reply.