James
James, Technician
Experience:  BSc (Hons)
75967336

WHAT IS GONG ON WHEN YO9UR Bldes wont turn off regrdless of

Customer Question

WHAT IS GONG ON WHEN YO9UR Bldes wont turn off regrdless of it beign eng\ged or not. (i.e. Level Down or up, still mowing /
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: All morning.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I hope to, and havewith another friend who usually takes the loan of my mower as welll tRTED WITH TIE BAR COMING OFF WWHERE WHELES WOULDN'T BE \BLE TO STEER ANY MORE/ LIKE NOT ATTched.
JA: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: HuskvRNa 151 HT somethin Ride on mower
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: this stRTED IOFF WITH OOUR REPLACING , OR TRYING TO REPLACE THE TIE BAR STHT MOVES THE WHEELS IN THE INTENDED DIRECTION. tHnk problem is all fixed now but blades re not ble to to be put \t rest.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is***** see you raised a question some time ago do you still require assistance?

Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

I havent heard from you in some time please confirm if you need anything further or if your happy for me to close the question