Rick
Rick, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Outdoor Power Equipment technical trainer since 1990, covering eight states.
20444326

Where can I get a carburettor for an Einhell garden tiller

Customer Question

where can I get a carburettor for an Einhell garden tiller or gaskets for same
JA: What's the brand and model of your tiller? How old is it?
Customer: Einhell not sure of model
JA: How long has this been going on with your tiller? What have you tried so far?
Customer: about a week I have tried all the online sites that I could find
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It is a model thatis still in prduction
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Christopher Coleman replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** expert here for almost a decade and thank you for using JustAnswer. I am extremely sorry that nobody has answered your question yet, but I am here to assist you. I RARELY use the phone system and so you can just the auto popup. You will not be charged for any calls not made.

I have several dozen questions to answer so PLEASE by patient and I will get assist you ASAP.

If you no longer need assistance please let me know and I will send the question to customer service for closure.