Christopher Coleman
Christopher Coleman, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Owner at Big River Service Center
66637759

Do you know how I can find manuals and parts lists for a

Hi, do you know how I can find manuals and parts lists for a Komatsu GZ25N grass strimmer? Thanks, Chris.
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: Hi, can you tell me where I can get manuals and parts lists for a Komatsu GZ25N petrol grass strimmer?. Thanks, Chris.
JA: Anything else you want the Equipment Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Oop's sorry about the double message.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** expert here for almost a decade and thank you for using JustAnswer. I am extremely sorry that nobody has answered your question yet. I just got your question sent over to me. I RARELY use the phone system and so you can just ignore the auto popup. You will not be charged for any calls not made.

This is actually a Redmax motor used on several devices and here is the manual:

If you are satisfied with the information provided just click the 5 stars to close this request before you leave or the system will continue to notify you and i wont get credit for assisting you. If you have any other questions let me know i will be happy to help you. Please be safe when doing repairs your safety is our number one priority. We are always here for you at Just Answer. Thank you kindly and have a great day.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Chris, thanks for your fast response to my question. It looks like the information I was looking for so thank you, ***** ***** (Ha Ha sounds like an echo doesn't it.)

You are quite welcome!