Rick
Rick, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Outdoor Power Equipment technical trainer since 1990, covering eight states.
20444326

Was talking to someone before but something went wrong I

Customer Question

was talking to someone before but something went wrong I want to know about the fuel line on a kipor 1000 gen
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: KIPOR IOOO
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: THERE are 2 pipes coming from the carb they go into one were dose the one go
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no its the fuel system i want to know about about
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Hank F. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.

I do not fully understand what you are trying to say. Can you please explain in more detail?