Rick
Rick, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Outdoor Power Equipment technical trainer since 1990, covering eight states.
20444326

If I physically block my robotic mower from leaving a lawn

Customer Question

If I physically block my robotic mower from leaving a lawn before it has finished it, will this damage the software?
JA: What's the brand and model of your lawn mower? How old is it?
Customer: Husqvsrna 430x brand new
JA: How long has this been going on with your Husqvarna lawn mower? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 2 days. We have 3 interconnected lawns. It seems to want to spend most of it’s time on the top lawn which it has mowed v well nd is done, but not enough on the bottom two
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not really. I am just a bit concerned that it will become confused.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Where is the base location, is it situated nearer the top lawn?