Tamar D.
Tamar D., Master Tradesman
Experience:  HVAC/Refrigeration & Appliance Tech
17066333

Do you know tredmill foult, running machine, two days ago

do you know tredmill foult
JA: What specific tool or machine does this involve?
Customer: running machine
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: two days ago foult e03
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: e03 foult code
Please read the entire message before respondingHi there, my name is*****’ve got over 10 years in the trade and I’ll be glad to help Please disregard any automated phone request or service requests as they are generated by the website. You do not have to accept phone requests unless you want phone service from me Please bear with my responses, actively working on the job site also. I am human but I will do my best to reply ASAP
Hope you are doing well today. What is the model of treadmill?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
jx-260e
Got it. E3 on most all treadmills is over speed warning. (The motor is not reacting properly to increased power)Normally the belt or wallboard is the issue.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already checked that
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
now what I do next
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you tell me
What exactly did you check and how?
If belts are all ok, you could try and use some lubricant to fix the issueOne other possibility is the motor controller is bad and will need to be replaced. If it stays on e-3 and won't run at all replace the controller, but if it will run and then shuts down with that error try lubrication.Here are a list of service centers in the UK that can help with parts and service if needed:
www.expertfitnessuk.com
www.treadmillcentre.co.uk
www.treadmilldoctor.co.uk
www.nextdayfitness.co.uk

Is everything alright? I never heard back from you so I wanted to check on you.
If you had another question, feel free to ask it now and ill do my best to reply asap
Otherwise, All I ask is that you take just a few seconds and remember to rate the question postively with the stars on the top left.
Hopefully I earned 5 stars today =). That way JustAnswer will credit me as the expert for answering your question
You can ask a follow up question after rating my services in the same box free of charge with no time constraints
Thanks & have a blessed day
- Tamar