JamesI
JamesI, Technician
Experience:  BSc (Hons)
75967336

I have a Bosch 43 ergoflex rechargeable lawn mower. The

Hi I have a Bosch 43 ergoflex rechargeable lawn mower. The inner disc has come off one of the front wheels and will not seem to go back on. It just sits there loosely. Any advice please?
JA: How old is your Bosch lawn mower? When did you last change the oil?
Customer: bought it in about June last year.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch lawn mower? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It happened at the end of last summer. I have tried to fit it back on but as soon as the mower moves it falls out of the wheel.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: nothing

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Does the disc look like it has lost its notch?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
not as far as I can see. There is just the circle of plastic and that is it.

Looking at the parts diagram here I cant see the part you are referring to, can you advise what part number on the diagram you having issues with?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I cannot see the part on the diagram. It is on the inside part of the wheel and is a plastic black circle. It fits into the wheel to stop grass getting inside the wheel.

So like a hub cap?

The images of the 43 model (like here) dont show any such wheel cover, are you able to attach a picture of one fitted on the other side, and verify the model\ENR number?