Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I have a Bolens STL160 Hydro lawn tractor. I need a manual

Customer Question

I have a Bolens STL160 Hydro lawn tractor. I need a manual to figure out why no fuel is getting to the fuel filter to the engine,
JA: When did you last clean or perform maintenance on your Bolens tractor? How old is it?
Customer: Last summer transmission and engine were checked. I mowed the yard and parked it. The next week it wouldn't start.
JA: What have you tried so far with your Bolens tractor?
Customer: I pulled the fuel line off before the filter, blew air back through the line. You can hear air bubbles from fuel tank.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The fuel line from the filter to the carb is clear.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 19 days ago.