James
James, Technician
Experience:  BSc (Hons)
75967336

I Have a karcher K3 when I attacher the hose nothing seems

Customer Question

I Have a karcher K3 when I attacher the lance hose nothing seems to work, however if I disconnect it works..... thought it was pressure so changed hose size and now I have nothing
JA: When did you last clean or perform maintenance on your Karcher tool or machine? How old is it?
Customer: its about 7 years old, I have cleaned the filter on the inlet buts all the maintenance I have done on it
JA: How long has this been going on with your Karcher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: a couple of weeks, when it dies I leave for a few days and try again, I put a new capacitor on it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not that I can think of
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

So without a lance water comes out, with it attached your not getting any water out under pressure?

The fact this is working on multi lances makes me think it could be the pressure sensor which is at fault as its not detecting water going through the lance.