Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Hedge cutter - NOT electric, Toro, 20 years, Prefer a Toro

Customer Question

Hedge cutter - NOT electric
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Toro
JA: How long has this been going on with your Toro appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 20 years
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Prefer a Toro
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

Can you describe the error better? Can you switch on the device? Does it not run at all? Is this a battery operated device or is it directly with power cable?

I ask you to be patient a little bit. We have asked too many questions. That is why it sometimes takes time until we answer them.

Do you have more questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 year ago.

Your request is still open. Can I help you?

Yours sincerely Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 year ago.

Yours sincerely Erdal