James
James, Technician
Experience:  BSc (Hons)
75967336

After some Vibration on a T26CS Strimmer, two bolts have

Customer Question

After some Vibration on a T26CS Strimmer, two bolts have come loose on a shaft clip and it feels like the thread has been stripped.
JA: Who makes your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: It is a McCulloch 2015 model
JA: How long has this been going on with your Mcculloch appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It started yesterday. I stripped the cover of and found the two loose bolts
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I Did have the wrong cord in it. It was a 3mm instead of a 2mm
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

To confirm the bolts have been stripped and you are looking to replace them on a 5 year old strimmer?