Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a Karcher B602 which is more than 10 years old. It

Customer Question

I have a Karcher B602 which is more than 10 years old. It has never given me a problem until now - it won't start
JA: When did you last clean or perform maintenance on your Karcher tool or machine?
Customer: I use it a couple of times a year for cleaning my patio and driveway. The last time was about 10 months ago
JA: How long has this been going on with your Karcher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just this time. I've done all the normal checks - made sure the filter isn't clogged, checked the fuse, etc
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 2 months ago.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

Is it even possible to switch on the device? When you have turned it on, do you hear anything from the device? It could be that the power supply to the actuator unit is interrupted. It is also possible that the pump in the blocked. Normally you would have to open the device completely and measure the power supply in the device to see if the power comes.

I'm asking you to be a little patient. We've asked too many questions. That's why it sometimes takes time to answer them.

Do you have more questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 month ago.

Your request is still open. Can I help you?

Yours sincerely Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 month ago.

Hello, your request is still open. You haven't answered my last message. I'm waiting to hear back.

Greetings Erdal