Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I would like an additional battery model 883251 for my

Hi I would like an additional battery model 883251 for my Sprint hedge trimmer can you help as I’ve d no luck so far ?
JA: Who makes your hedge trimmer? How old is it?
Customer: Briggs and Stratton brand new purchased through Amazon
JA: How long has this been going on with your jo-1019 hedge trimmer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have toured the net over the last 7 to 10 days having great difficulty mainly due to this Corona virus
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I cannot find anywhere that sells B&S. Sprint hedge trimmers and any where that has the particular battery that is numerous web sites everywhere I try has limited services due to the current situation but my hedge has not gone int

Good morning, welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer; my name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

I think the battery you need is this one.
_____

If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control. My understanding is that you won't be charged if there's no phone call.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Wonderful service Tim. Battery ordered. Thank you very much

You're welcome. Thank you for your rating :-)

...and your kind bonus :-)