JamesI
JamesI, Technician
Experience:  BSc (Hons)
75967336

Please my welder genset 300 start well but has no output can

Please my welder genset 300 start well but has no output can you please let me know what the fault is and how to repair it
JA: What's the brand and model of your welder? How old is it?
Customer: The brand is welder generator Genset
JA: How long has this been going on with your welder? What have you tried so far?
Customer: the model isMPM8-300IE-L
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: IT WAS FAULTY WHEN I BOUGHT IT

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
am waiting for a right answer
I don't want to wait in vain please I need some answers.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I have paid £5.00 for you to find me an answer please I want answers

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is***** am one of the Category Experts. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your welder, I know this must be frustrating. Hopefully we can get this resolved for you today. However before we go any further, I see you raised the question some time ago do you still require assistance?

JamesI, Technician
Experience: BSc (Hons)
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
very need

As discussed I would strip the appliance down and check the dynamo for signs of fault and that its providing a output voltage, next check the cables from this to the PCB for any signs of open circuit, and finally inspect the PCB.