ranwell1
ranwell1, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Owner of Large Small engine repair business. Over 44 years. Certified both 2-cycle and 4-cycle engines
18770454

Does my meter need calibration it is a CF ECHO 11, no

Customer Question

Hi there
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: does my meter need calibration it is a CF ECHO 11
JA: When did you last clean or perform maintenance on your Echo tool or machine? How old is it?
Customer: no maintenance completed circa 9 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Echo? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i havent tried anything and it is still reading, i just wandered if it every needed calibrating
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no, purely an out of interest question and i see from the manual that you shouldn't open the calibration seals
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 15 days ago.

Expert:  AlinaK-admin replied 11 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Alina-Moderator
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Please continue to try and find someone to help.
Expert:  ranwell1 replied 10 days ago.

Hi, I amCustomer I have more than 44 years of experience owning and operating a very large Lawn Mower and small engine business... specializing in the sales and repair of Lawn Mowers, Chainsaws, Weed Trimmers, Snowthrowers, Lawn Tractors, ZTR'S, Power Blowers, Pumps, Pressure Washers, Portable Generators and just about all other equipment using a Small Engine.

I will be glad to try to help you.

I am sorry that you are having this issue.

I will give you an initial answer and then we may need to discuss this further if the information I gave you does not completely solve your issue. Feel free to contact me here at this post if you need further information. It would also be nice for you to let me know how things worked out.

As far as I can see.. I do not believe that thr meter can be recalibrated .... but that doesn't mean that I am completely right.

I am sending you several links that might be able to help you. The first one is the operatpr's manual. Next are some videos. I have NOT watched these videos so I cannot say they are exactly what you want. But this is the best information that I could find.

https://www.itron.com/-/media/feature/products/documents/user-guides-and-manuals/13916-cf-echo-ii-e-ts0917_kl.pdf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8rG9AjuklM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfD5pSrhUus

Here is the COMPLETE search on Google for information on your meter.

https://www.google.com/search?q=CF+ECHO+11+meter&oq=CF+ECHO+11+meter&aqs=chrome..69i57j33i22i29i30.6220j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I hope this information helps.

Feel free to contact me here at this post if you would like to discuss this issue further.

Please give me a good 5 star rating and feel free to leave me a BONUS if you feel I have been particularly helpful.

There should be a link at the bottom of the page where you can leave a good 5 star rating. If you are using a cell phone, you may have to click on the FINISH CONVERSATION button first and then the rating buttons should appear. Please do that for me.