James
James, Technician
Experience:  BSc (Hons)
75967336

I purchased a Bosch Rotak 32-12 lawnmower from Argos

I purchased a Bosch Rotak 32-12 lawnmower from Argos Southport, even on it's lowest setting it is not cutting the grass
JA: Do you know the model of your Bosch lawn mower? How old is it?
Customer: Rotak 32-12 purchased on 7th April from Argos Southport
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch lawn mower? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i haven't been able to mow law. I am a senior lady and got my son in law to look at it yesterday to make sure I had it on right setting, he said it was and tried it himself and it would not go low enough forngrass
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: what can I do.?

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

This is James, I'm an Engineer with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Where the mower is on the lowest setting but not sitting low enough this points to a mechanical fault this is not something which is suitable as a DIY repair as such I would return it back to Argos and arrange for a replacement, as it suggests the mechanism has failed since the mower is not at the desired height.