James
James, Technician
Experience:  BSc (Hons)
75967336

I am using a power washer with the circular attachment -the

I am using a power washer with the circular attachment -the blades are moving round but not as fat as they should-I think it may be blocked as this happened once befor and I brought it to you at Leigh centre where the assistant unblocked it. How do I do that myself ?
JA: What's the brand and model of your power washer? How old is it?
Customer: It is a new K4-the attachment is a couple of years older from a previous model
JA: How long has this been going on with your power washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: We used the washer over the weekend and all was ok but this morning the attachment is moving at half speed-is not effective
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: All I know is that a few weeks ago the guy at Leigh said it was blocked and corrected it when he took it away and returned it quite quickly

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

This is James, I'm an Engineer with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

The lances are not really serviceable parts the only way to unblock them are to bath the lance in hot soap water and then use compressed air to push the debris through.