Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Service manager and technician for all brands of engines with 40 + years of experience.
30244710

My qualcast 650 mower self propell, not working, i used it

Customer Question

my qualcast 650 mower self propell
JA: What's the brand and model of your lawn mower? How old is it?
Customer: not working
JA: How long has this been going on with your lawn mower? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i used it to cut a lawn it worked ok. then i went to mow another lawn and pressed lever for self propel. its just not working
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: welll how do i get to the self propel mechanism to adjust or mayb the cable popped out
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 11 days ago.

Is the drive belt from the engine to the transmission turning the transmission pulley?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
i think so
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 11 days ago.

That is where the axle gets its drive.??

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
How do I get to end of cable where I can adjust
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 11 days ago.

Model number, there is a cover over the axle, either on top, to under the deck that has to be remloved to access the drive,