Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Service manager and technician for all brands of engines with 40 + years of experience.
30244710

My wanger 50090 paint sprayer will not turn on I have

Customer Question

hi my wanger 50090 paint sprayer will not turn on I have cleaned every thing in it I thought it was the fuse but still not working can you help please
JA: What's the brand and model of your paint sprayer? How old is it?
Customer: wanger 50009 about year old used about three times
JA: How long has this been going on with your paint sprayer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: stoped working when I was painting my fence just stop I have looked on wangers page on line and have clean every thing I can see
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no nothing
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 12 days ago.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
My wanger paint sprayer will not turn on I put new fuse in the plug still not working need answered asap thanks
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 10 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 10 days ago.

Have you checked for voltage at the switch from the power cord? Sound like a wire may be off of the switch. Have to split the body to get to the switch.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
There's no loose wire and the voltage is correct
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 9 days ago.

Do you have voltage at the switch, and to the motor from the switch?