Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Service manager and technician for all brands of engines with 40 + years of experience.
30244710

I have a Honda hf1221 ride on but can’t get it to start, Not

Customer Question

I have a Honda hf1221 ride on but can’t get it to start
JA: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: Not corroded do they need to be connected in a particular way
JA: What is the model/year of your Honda?
Customer: hf1211 hydrostatic 2019
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes. Not tried anything yet
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Waiting
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 5 days ago.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 3 days ago.

How old is the battery? When you flip the key on and off, do you hear a click from the carburetor area? No click, then battery, cables or maybe a blown fuse.