Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Our boche lawn mower is not starting, is it boche i dont

Customer Question

hello our boche lawn mower is not starting
JA: What's the brand and model of your lawn mower? How old is it?
Customer: is it boche i dont know how old it is
JA: The Small Engine Technician can help you find the model number for your lawn mower; I'll connect you shortly. How long has this been going on with your lawn mower? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i just tried plugging it in and changing different plugs. i just noticed it today
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: well i have limited knowledge. I dont have the packing and i didnt buy it myself so i know no knowledge. I think i may need to order a new switch but dont know which one or where to order.
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
How long more?
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hello I’m not impressed with the waiting time and would like a refund and cancel the trail please
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

Please give me the I number that is written on the nameplate. You must have a nameplate somewhere on the device. If you give me this E number I can send you a link with an exploded view for your device and all spare parts. Then I can also describe him exactly where the problem can be. And how you can replace it or repair it.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Photo
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
2
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
There is no E number or bar code
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
boch lawnmower TYP3600H82170
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 12 days ago.

Ok

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 12 days ago.

Most often this cable breaks for the power supply. Here is the link where you can order a set:

https://www.espares.co.uk/product/es1533934/lawnmower-connection-cable

Of course, it is advisable to check the cable connection to the inside of the unit with a multimeter to see if the power supply arrives.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
What is multimeter check?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
The cable isn’t damaged though. Could it be the fuse or the switch?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 12 days ago.

Yes, it can be a fuse on the plug. A multimeter is then used to electronically measure whether the power supply is reaching the unit. Of course, the unit would have to be opened for this. To be sure that the cable is not defective. External damage does not necessarily have to be present. It may be that the cable is broken from the inside.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Ok if that doesn’t work could you also which switch to order and do I order a normal 2 amp fuse?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 12 days ago.

Here is a link including plug and fuse. If you want you can order it yourself. I have no authority to order recording.

https://www.espares.co.uk/product/es1553853/lawnmower-mains-cable---15m

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
the switch?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 12 days ago.

Here is the link with the switch.

https://www.espares.co.uk/product/es1765036/lawnmower-switch

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you. If I try all this and still have a problem can I still message you within this conversation?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Or will I need to pay again?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 12 days ago.

No, you can write a message again at any time. Of course if it takes a long time than 2-3 weeks then the request is closed. You still have at least one to two weeks.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Ok great
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 12 days ago.

Please good luck